Frequently Asked Questions
What information do we hold?
When you sign our petition on www.endourpain.org we collect your full name, email address, home address, post code, age, gender and your reason for signing the petition (supportive citizen / medical profession / medical user / patient / other).
What rights do I have?
The rights you have under the Data Protection Act and GDPR are:
- The right to be informed – When your personal data is processed, we will tell you by whom, what data, how it is processed, where it is stored, why it is processed and when it will be deleted
- The right of access – You can access your data at any time by contacting us
- The right to rectification – You can request that we correct your information at any time by contacting us
- The right to erasure – You can request that we delete your information at any time by contacting us
- The right to restrict processing – Where you are challenging the accuracy of data we hold, our right to process that data, or the way in which we process your data, we will stop processing that data at your request whilst we determine the correct actions going forward
- The right to data portability – We will supply you with copies of your information in a machine readable format where requested
- The right to object – You can object to us processing your information at any time by contacting us
To lodge a complain about our data protection if you feel we have mishandled your data or not fulfilled our legal obligation then make a complaint
How do you use my information and why?
Your personal data processed by us, as End Our Pain is stored by Prater Raines in Maidstone, the company we use to host our website and by MailChimp, the email marketing service we use. MailChimp data is processed outside of the European Economic Area in countries or territories with an adequacy decision.
As MailChimp data is processed in a country or territory without an adequacy decision, we have obtained model contract clauses or have confirmed that the sub-processor is covered by the Privacy Shield agreement.
How long do we hold the information?
We hold this data indefinitely so we can inform you of campaign updates and other campaigns that we believe may be of interest to you.
Can I access my information?
Yes. It is your right to be able to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us using the details listed beneath. We will reply to any data information requests within 30 days.
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to Tendo Consulting, 58-59, The Hop Exchange, London, SE1 1TY